Activating your account
Have you purchased tickets with us before, but are logging into your online account for the first time or are receiving an 'email not found' error? Here's how to access your account:
1. Locate your account number and PIN. If you don't have these, contact the box office. Let us know what email you've used with us previously.
3. Enter your account number and PIN. When prompted, enter your email address and create a password. Your online account will be activated.
Once your online account is active, your email and the password you created can be used when accessing your account.
Receive an 'Email Already In Use' Error?
This means you have previously used your online account and only need to reset your password. Visit the account login page and simply click 'Forgot Password' and follow the instructions.
If you're still having issues, contact the Civic Center Box Office during regular business hours, Monday-Friday 10am-5pm by calling (405) 594-8300 or by sending a message. We'll reset your account and provide a new pin number to activate your online account.
Haven't purchased tickets yet?
Thank you for your interest and we welcome you to the Civic Center Music Hall and Hudiburg Chevrolet Performing Arts Center! You can browse events and purchase tickets on our Get Tickets page. If you find a show you're interested in, you'll be prompted to create an online account during the checkout process. This will be the email and password you can use to access, manage and view your tickets going forward.
EDITING YOUR PROFILE
Updating your online account is quick and easy.
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click 'View Account & Settings' and then 'Account Settings'
- To update the email address associated with your account or the password used to login, tap on Profile and then tap on Change Email Address. Enter the new email address and/or new password and tap Save.
- To update saved addresses, tap on Addresses and then the Edit button for the address you wish to update. Enter the new address information and tap Save.
- To update saved phone numbers, tap on Phone Numbers. Update the phone numbers you wish to change and tap Save when finished.
- To add or update saved credit cards, tap on Credit Cards. Add or update existing credit cards and tap Save.
Viewing your order history
You can view all of your previously purchased events/tickets directly from your online account.
1. Log in to your account.
2. Tap 'View Account & Settings' and then 'My Tickets.' Then tap 'Order History.'
- By default, events purchased using your account will be listed in chronological order and grouped by season (2019 OKC Philharmonic, 2018 Oklahoma City Ballet, etc.)
- You can sort by:
- Item Packages
- Order Date
- Event Date
- Click on any purchased item to view Pricing Information, Event Information and Ticket Information.