For your convenience, our box office is open for regular business hours Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. The box office opens two hours prior to show time and continues providing services through intermission. The Hudiburg Chevrolet Center box office at Rose State College is only open two hours prior to performance time through intermission.
Ticket TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All sales are final.
- Applicable taxes and fees apply.
- Event, time, and/or are subject to change. In the event of a show cancellation, refunds are made for up to 30 days, otherwise no refunds or exchanges.
- Pricing is variable and maybe subject to change without notice.
- All patrons, regardless of age, are required to have a ticket to all ticketed events.
Ticket prices for infants may vary for children and family performances, but cannot be guaranteed. Additionally, the group presenting a show may restrict the age at which children can attend. Please make certain to ask your box office representative, at time of purchase, if there is an age restriction for a particular show or event. Parents/Guardians are also advised to select age-appropriate performances for their children. Performance groups make every attempt necessary to notify audiences in advance of adult-themed shows. Refunds cannot be issued.
- We are not responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized parties.
We cannot guarantee tickets purchase through third party or non-authorized vendors are valid or that you will receive admittance to your event. Duplicate or counterfeit tickets will not be honored for admission to any performance. When you purchase from a third party or non-authorized vendor, the following applies:
We cannot replace your lost or stolen tickets.
We will not be able to contact you with information regarding time changes, show cancellations, road closures and more.
You will almost always pay more than face value.
For questions regarding these terms and conditions, please call the box office at (405) 297-2264.