FESTIVAL OF ART street CLOSURES
Please be advised that beginning April 13, Walker Ave, Lee Ave, Couch and Colcord Drives will be closed for the Festival of Art. Click here to download a printable traffic advisory map.*
- Northbound traffic on Walker Ave is being redirected on Latting Circle, around City Hall.
- Southbound traffic on Walker Ave being redirected at Robert S Kerr.
- Northbound traffic on Lee Ave will be redirected at W Main Street.
- Southbound traffic on Lee Ave will be redirected west at Couch Drive.
- Traffic from Colcord Dr is being redirected south at Lee Avenue.
Other street closures may impact your travel time to the Civic Center. Construction is happening across the downtown area, however there are a few closures to note:
- Western Ave and Classen Blvd are closed between Reno and Sheridan
- Robinson Ave is narrowed to two lanes
- W Main Street is narrowed to two lanes
Allow extra time when travelling downtown. Parking is available on the street level, along Main Street, Sheridan Avenue, and Latting Circle. Paid Parking is also available in surface lots in these areas. Paid garage parking is available in the Arts District Garage, 431 W Main St., and the Sheridan/Walker Garage, 501 W Sheridan Ave.
For drop off and pick up, patrons can turn into the police lot next to CDS Designs, 529 W Main St and exit from the 603 W Main St. lot.
The Civic Center is located at 201 N Walker Ave in downtown Oklahoma City.
Please be mindful of traffic and downtown construction and leave yourself plenty of time to get downtown. Check out the Project 180 traffic map for the latest construction information.