We have an open catering policy, but caterers must meet licensing and insurance requirements as specified by the Oklahoma City Public Property Authority and its management, prior to booking. If you wish to have alcohol served at your event, you must contract with a caterer or bar service that is authorized by the Civic Center. If your preferred caterer is not authorized by the Civic Center to serve alcohol, you may use an authorized bar service in conjunction. Please see our policies and procedures for more information.

The following list are vendors who are authorized to serve food and alcohol.

Authorized Caterers

Abbey Road Catering
Big Truck Tacos
C2 Catering
Caeli's Sweets, Eats, & Bar
Johnny Carino's
Michael's Catering
Susie's Catering

Beverage Services

Blue Label Bartending
Double Shot Bar Services

The following vendors are familiar with our facilities and have worked with us on previous events.


Amy Cakes

Event Coordination

About Last Night
Emerson Events
Factor 110
Gibson Events
Kindt Events

Parking Services

Republic Parking

Rental Equipment

Cory's Audio Visual Services
JAM Events
Marianne's Rentals
Toucan Lighting

To find out how to become an Authorized Vendor, contact us.