All tickets for rescheduled performances will be honored for the new date, unless otherwise noted.
Individual Performance Updates
- Tommy Emmanuel, originally scheduled for September 2019, has been rescheduled for April 21, 2021.
- STOMP has been rescheduled for January 15-17, 2021.
- Por que los hombres aman a las cabrones? has been rescheduled for November 8, 2020 at 7pm.
- Roald Dahl's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory has been rescheduled for August 17-22, 2021.
- Riverdance has been rescheduled for June 1-3, 2021.
- The Office! A Musical Parody is being rescheduled to the fall of 2021. Ticket holders should hold onto their tickets.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson has been rescheduled for April 27, 2021.
- Blippi: The Musical had been rescheduled for April 2021, and has since been cancelled. Ticket holders should receive a full refund back to their original purchase method by mid-September. Contact the box office with questions or concerns.
- Three Dog Night, originally scheduled for August 2 and rescheduled for December 6 has been cancelled. Ticket holders should receive a full refund back to their original purchase method by the beginning of October. Contact the box office with questions or concerns.
- Mean Girls, OKLAHOMA!, and Blue Man Group are in the process of being rescheduled.
- My Fair Lady has been rescheduled for September 28-October 3, 2021.
Oklahoma City Ballet
Announced upcoming changes to the 20/21 season. Individual performance changes are below, but note all performances in the 20/21 season will be one act to avoid intermissions and the potential spread of COVID-19. Season ticket holders should visit okcballet.org/updates for more information about their season tickets.
- (e)motion(s), A Triple Bill has been cancelled. Ticket holders are encouraged to donate their tickets back to Oklahoma City Ballet, or can request a refund by contacting the ballet directly.
- Cinderella has been cancelled.
- The Nutcracker has been reimagined to "The Nutcracker: Short & Sweet" and will feature excerpts from everyone's favorite characters in Act Two.
- Lady of the Camellias has been changed to The Firebird and will run during the original February 12-14, 2021 dates.
- Made in the U.S.A. has been changed to The Little Mermaid and will run the original April 16-18, 2021 dates.
- Single tickets to Oklahoma City Ballet performances are not expected to be on sale until October or later. Season ticket subscriptions are still available.
2020-2021 season performances are programmed to avoid intermission and the potential spread of COVID-19. Learn more about Brahms Requiem, Canterbury Christmas, or Of Perpetual Solace.
Announced their (re)IMAGINE(d) 2020-2021 season featuring energizing 60-minute programs presented without an intermission, a socially distanced setting both on and off stage, and paperless ticketing and programs. Visit the Get Tickets page for the full roster of events.
We're committed to creating a safe environment that results in an enjoyable experience for everyone. Read more about our safety and health procedures and our ticket assurance promise.
To inquire about an event not listed here, contact us.